The TLC of Merge IT
Merge employs a unique, multifaceted approach that makes us stand out from the competition to help you achieve consistent results and exceed your expectations. Our guiding principles are driven and supported by our sustainability and diversity initiatives, emphasizing our commitment to bringing positive change to any environment we operate in.
Experience the TLC of Merge IT
Don’t just trust us – trust the results. Our consistent delivery of reliable, capable, and ethically-driven services, our true pricing model, and our long-standing partnerships with clients and candidates all work toward building trust in our business relationships.
We have an unwavering commitment to putting the needs and interests of our clients first. Through a foundation of trust, support, and mutual growth, we foster enduring relationships that go the distance.
We emphasize communication with our clients to ensure success at each stage of the process. We’re with you at every step of the way, from the beginning to the end.
Commitment to Education
Merge IT Junior Recruiter Program (JRP)
We recognize the importance of proper training – which is why we developed the Merge IT Junior Recruiter Program (JRP) – a two-week intensive program required for all Merge IT employees. We’ve strategically made a heavy investment into training our recruiting, sales, and back office teams to guarantee excellence when representing your brand. Highlights include:
- Two weeks of live training delivered by in house experts
- Detailed emphasis on ‘VIP / Concierge Service’
- Major topics include ‘Pre-Social Media / Job Board Recruiting 101’, ‘Advanced Social Media Investigative Research Techniques’, and ‘Proprietary AI Sourcing Best Practices’
- Ongoing mentoring highlighted by twice-a-week AMAs (ask me anything) with senior recruiting, sales, and HR staff
- 24/7/365 access to Training Team
We address your needs on a daily basis and ensure you have the resources and tools to achieve success. From us, you can expect:
- Intuitive business processes
- Constant internal communication
- An iterative engagement management methodology that:
- Allows for fluidity
- Continuously refines client needs
- Includes daily team engagement, consistent and frequent review of processes, and inclusion of subject matter experts when required