If you are a skilled customer service representative, we need you!
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Remote – Work From Home!
Pay Range: $12.00 an hour
Come work 100% REMOTE for a fast-growing and employee oriented career liaison. We are in need of customer service representatives to provide information, services, and resolve any problems for claimants in a government unemployment division with accuracy, efficiency, and kindness.
You are a perfect fit for this position if you are genuinely excited to help people, enjoy troubleshooting/investigating information, and feel fulfilled resolving customer complaints.
- Manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to resolve their claims
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, and document claimant files
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with computer systems
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
- Laptop with Windows 10 or better operating system (no Chromebooks)
- Headphones/headset with microphone
- Strong internet connection – (min 25Mbps Download)
- Strong ability to use multiple web-based applications at one time
Why Choose Merge IT?
We may be an IT staffing firm, but when you work for us, you are family. Our primary objective is in placing the right consultant with the right client to accelerate their career by dedicating a Resource Manager to coach, promote, advocate, and place you with some of the top companies in the world. We offer short/long term contracts, direct hire placements, competitive compensation, benefits, and more. Come join our family and your dream job!
Merge IT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document upon hire.
We would love to connect with you! Follow us on social media and be the first to know about open positions, career advice, and insider tips & tricks. Find us by searching @MergeITLLC on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn or use this link: https://compiled.social/MergeITLLC